First of all, what is a bear market? Essentially, it’s when commodities are dropping in value and investors are encouraged to sell. Even though Crypto has been in a bear market for a while, there is still plenty of opportunity for good crypto marketing. In this episode, we break down reasons why you should still market in a bear market.
Ty’s Show Notes:
We are going to talk about why you should be marketing in a bear market and which channels you should shift your marketing resources to.
Crypto has been in a bear market for a while now and we often hear from clients that they are waiting for the market to pick up to do more marketing.
Really frustrating because bear markets are such a good marketing opportunity.
Why do marketing in a Bear market?
- Its WAY more cost-effective
- Less noise to cut through
Where should you dedicate marketing resources in a bear market?
- Influencer marketing: Influencer marketing is very supply/demand. Demand is down and supply has stayed consistent. Pricing will increase later
- SEO: longer-term, Less competition. Google uses the timeliness of an article in its decision-making process of what articles to serve. Articles that were published during the last bull run might no longer be relevant.
- PPC: Less expensive to bid on keywords
- Social Media content: Easier to get eyes on your content
- That’s all for today.
- Remember to rate, review, and recommend the podcast. Reviews help us grow and continue to put out helpful content like this.
- Join us on Slack at coinbound.io/joinslack
- Follow us on Twitter at Coinbound_io, TyDanielSmith, CryptoKylie, and YoungDumbCrypto
More about the Crypto Marketing Show!: https://coinbound.io/podcast
Produced by Coinbound: https://coinbound.io/
OTHER PLACES WE HANGOUT:
Instagram ► https://instagram.com/coinbound
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/coinbound_io
Linkedin ► https://www.linkedin.com/company/coinbound
TikTok ► https://tiktok.com/@coinbound
FOLLOW YOUR HOSTS:
Ty Daniel Smith: https://twitter.com/tydanielsmith
TJ Shedd: https://twitter.com/youngdumbcrypto
Kylie Lowe: https://twitter.com/cryptokylie
Ty Daniel Smith: https://www.instagram.com/tydsmith_/
Kylie Lowe: https://www.instagram.com/cryptokylie/
Join us on Slack and learn awesome & effective marketing strategies ► https://coinbound.io/join-slack
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/cryptomarketing/support