When it comes time to spread the word about your new NFT launch, you may want to explore publishing a press release. NFT press releases are official company communications that notify the public about an upcoming sale, new feature announcement, or another important business event.
This guide will walk you through everything you need to know about NFT press releases and how to handle them.
How do I write an NFT press release?
Writing the press release is often the most daunting part of NFT marketing. Not everyone is a skilled writer or enjoyed writing what are typically rather dry written documents.
Fortunately, press releases for NFTs are often quite formulaic.
They should include the following components:
- State the announcement
- A press release is about announcing something. The beginning of the PR is your place to do so. Plainly state what your press release is about. Explain the key businesses and stakeholders involved in the news.
- Explain the significance of the announcement
- Why is this important? What value does this announcement create? Let your readers know why the content of this announcement is meaningful and worthy of their attention.
- About the company
- There should be a section about each company featured in the press release. This section should be near the bottom and include 3-5 sentences about what the company does.
- Contact information
- In this section be sure to include information regarding how readers can contact your business. Most businesses list an email address from their PR or marketing department.
Need an example?
Here is an example of a press release written by Chainlink. In this example, Chainlink announces the integration of its VRF feature with BountyBlok’s engagement platform. You can find more NFT press releases here.
Want someone to write your press release for you?
If you don’t want to write your own press releases, you may want to hire an NFT marketing agency that specializes in this.
Where to publish NFT press releases
Once your NFT PR is written, it’s time to have it published.
Here are the top sites to publish an NFT press release:
You can have your PR published on these sites by contacting them. Most of these sites have an email address or media kit with contact information in the footer of their website. Once you contact them, they will discuss pricing.
You can make your life a bit easier by using any of the top crypto PR distribution services which will automatically get your news guaranteed coverage on leading Web3 news sites.
How much does an NFT PR cost to publish?
Most Web3 press releases cost between $500-$2000 to publish.
How else can I advertise NFTs?
If you want to get more buyers, collectors, or investors in your NFT project, you may want to contact Coinbound. Coinbound is the leading marketing agency for NFT projects. Since 2018, Coinbound has helped sell out many NFT collections, generating millions of dollars in total sales.