If you have been exploring the various client relationship managers (CRM) available, you probably have questions about what they can do and how they can be helpful.
On this episode of Crypto Marketing, Ty, TJ, and Kylie focus on Hubspot, the CRM used by the Coinbound team, and explain the features that they find the most useful and how it has helped streamline their business process.
Ty’s Show Notes:
CRM (Customer Relationship Management):
- Track all information and interactions with your clients/customers/contacts
- See what webpages someone visits, how often they are on site.
- Send marketing emails at scale to all your contacts
- Track open rates, see who clicked what
- Manual or automatic
- Crypto CEOs/Founders
- Crypto Marketing Managers
- Deal pipeline helps the sales team keep track of where each client is in terms of making a purchase.
Measuring ad spend ROI
- Syncs with LinkedIn and Google Ads so you can see how many clients are generated from each campaign.
Social Media Posting:
- Syncs with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Create “streams” of accounts so that we can follow and interact with our clients and contacts through all of our accounts.
Creating landing pages
- Design web pages specific for campaigns that have customized call to actions
- Can A/B test them and set up all kinds of means of measurment
Forms on Website:
- Auto import data points from when people submit contact forms or request for pricing
- When someone does X, do Y
- When a client spends more than X amount, classify them as a top-tier client.
- Scoring: When someone visits pages about influencer marketing services, add them to a list of contacts interested in influencer services for marketing emails later.
Rate, review, recommend. Let us know if you have questions about Hubspot join us on Slack
Follow us on Twitter:
Learn more about the Crypto Marketing Show: