Trello is an incredibly powerful tool that allows companies and teams to build organized processes, organize tasks, and collaborate with others. Its something every entrepreneur and marketer should explore.
In this episode of the Crypto Marketing Show, Ty, TJ, & Kylie, discuss how Coinbound uses Trello to get things organized, systemized, and done at scale!
Ty’s Show Notes:
I was super scattered before. Trello made me capable of getting things done at scale.
- It helps you get more things done effectively.
- Allows you to create scalable work processes.
- Allows your whole team to collaborate on multiple projects.
What is Trello
- Trello is a collaborative project management tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what’s being worked on, who’s working on what, and where something is in a process.
- It organizes things by boards, cards, lists, and more.
- Tons of useful automation tools built into it to make workflows more efficient.
How we use Trello
- We use Trello to organize basically everything
- We put out a lot of content. Trello helps us manage our content schedule and make sure everything is getting done in a way that everyone can collaborate easily.
- Some of our boards:
Content Management (track content from its creation to publication to distribution)
Pre Production (plan what content we are going to put out)
Web Development (list and track the development of different website features)
personal boards (track our own to-dos)
How Ty sets up his personal board
- To do in the future
- To do this week
- To do today
- Doing now
- In Progress
- Brain Dump
More about the Crypto Marketing Show!: https://coinbound.io/podcast
Produced by Coinbound: https://coinbound.io/
OTHER PLACES WE HANGOUT:
Instagram ► https://instagram.com/coinbound
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/coinbound_io
Linkedin ► https://www.linkedin.com/company/coinbound
TikTok ► https://tiktok.com/@coinbound
FOLLOW YOUR HOSTS:
Ty Daniel Smith: https://twitter.com/tydanielsmith
TJ Shedd: https://twitter.com/youngdumbcrypto
Kylie Lowe: https://twitter.com/cryptokylie
Get top-level, actionable crypto marketing tips sent straight to your inbox each week ► https://go.coinbound.io/newsletter-crypto
Join us on Slack and learn awesome & effective marketing strategies ► https://coinbound.io/join-slack
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/cryptomarketing/support
Want to learn more about crypto marketing? Check out our weekly cryptocurrency marketing newsletter. It’s full of helpful, actionable tips and strategies to grow your brand in the crypto industry.