A lot of companies use communication and chat apps to communicate both internally and externally with their communities but the huge number of available apps makes making a decision of which to use hard.
In this episode, Ty, TJ, & Kylie break down the top three apps cryptocurrency companies and content creators should be using to manage communications.
Ty’s Show Notes
We are going to discuss why you need to have messaging channels, and which chatting apps cryptocurrency companies and creators should use.
Why do you need chat channels
– Engage with your community in a direct, casual, constant way.
– Share updates and news
– Collaborate with interested parties
– Nurture relationships with your existing contacts
– Probably the most popular cryptocurrency communication app.
– Even had an ICO (TON raised $1.7 billion)
– Organized by “Workspaces”
– Workspaces have different channels, each for a specific purpose.
– Our slack has channels like:
– Influencer groups
– Campaign specific channels
– Team channels to manage internal communications
– “Crypto Marketing” (the community can ask us questions about marketing)
– Our slack can be joined at coinbound.io/joinslack
– Tons of third-party integrations (Hubspot, Trello, Zapier, IFTTT)
– Can build automations (When a podcast episode goes live it sends a message with the link to a specific channel)
– Very similar to Slack but more gamer-focused.
– Has channels and “Servers”
– That’s all for today.
– Remember to rate, review, and recommend the podcast. Reviews help us grow and continue to put out helpful content like this.
– Join us on Slack at coinbound.io/joinslack
– Follow us on Twitter at Coinbound_io, TyDanielSmith, CryptoKylie, and YoungDumbCrypto
More about the Crypto Marketing Show!: https://coinbound.io/podcast
Produced by Coinbound: https://coinbound.io/
OTHER PLACES WE HANGOUT:
Instagram ► https://instagram.com/coinbound
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/coinbound_io
Linkedin ► https://www.linkedin.com/company/coinbound
TikTok ► https://tiktok.com/@coinbound
FOLLOW YOUR HOSTS:
Ty Daniel Smith: https://twitter.com/tydanielsmith
TJ Shedd: https://twitter.com/youngdumbcrypto
Kylie Lowe: https://twitter.com/cryptokylie
Join us on Slack and learn awesome & effective marketing strategies ► https://coinbound.io/join-slack