Marketing is likely just one of your myriad responsibilities when you decide to jump into the crypto world. And PR firms come handy as they prove success in building revenue for their clients. Giving you an assurance that there’s a wealth of opportunity to have various placements in big-name publications.
The concept of owned, earned and paid media has content at the center. Luckily, crypto businesses are getting savvier at creating and curating engaging content. And in this episode Ty and Liz will be breaking down the ins and outs of these concepts, what their differences are and how their functions vary from each other.
- Difference between earned and paid media
- PR’s that are directly issued into a crypto website
- PR’s that are issued in wires
- Working with clients to craft better stories
- Building relationships with the different journalists that you are reaching out to
- Building trust within your audience and the media
- How companies can put their best foot forward and have a journalist to cover them
- Implications to the different PR Strategies
- How to stay on top of trends
- Organic coverage, speed organic coverage, PR wires